Organizing your home is easy and damage-free with the help of Command™ Spring Clips! These little clips can help you keep organized in nearly every room in your home. They hold strongly, remove cleanly and come in two colors - slate & quartz. Perfect for displaying photos and paper products like mementos, tickets, coupons, mail and much more!
– Command™ Quartz Spring Clips – this project uses 21
– Necklaces and other lightweight jewelry
– Phone charger
– Small, circular chalkboard labels and chalk
– Family photos
– Note paper
– Celebration banner
– Children's artwork
– Grocery list pad, pen and a piece of string – about six inches long
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand pakcage instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Remove the Command™ Quartz Spring Clips and adhesive strips from the packaging and separate the strips from each other.
Remove the black “wall side” liner from the adhesive strip and apply the adhesive strip to the desired surface, pressing firmly along the entire strip for 30 seconds. Then, remove the blue liner and apply the spring clip to the adhesive strip, pressing firmly along the entire strip for 30 seconds. Wait one hour before use.
Free up drawer and counter space by hanging a grocery list pad from a spring clip adhered to the inside of a kitchen cabinet. Tie a string around the pen and secure with a tight knot. Then, place the string under the spring clip with the list.
2. Keep track of lost socks by hanging unmatched socks from spring clips in the laundry room until the next load.
3. Utilize more small wall space around the home by adhering a spring clip to the wall for an interchangeable artwork display.
4. Hang a celebration banner from two spring clips on either side of a window frame.
5. Leave notes for loved ones in the morning by placing them under a spring clip adhered to the bathroom mirror.
6. Avoid tangled headphones by coiling them up and hanging them from a spring clip near the entryway of the home.
7. Create DIY door photo collages by adhering spring clips on doors around the home to hang family pictures.
NOTE: This requires additional spring clips pending the number of photos.
8. Label pots or planters by using spring clips to hold small, circular chalkboard labels on herb garden pots.
9. Hold phone chargers in place, even when they are not in use by adhering a spring clip to the side of night stand.
10. Organize necklaces and other lightweight jewelry spring clips next to a vanity to display and organize necklaces and other lightweight jewelry.