Getting the whole family organized, while adding decor and charm to your home is easier than you might think. Follow these 5 easy, damage-free ideas!
– Command™ Quartz Key Rail
– Command™ Modern Reflections Brushed Nickel Metal Hook
– Items to organize such as keys, cords, wreath, dog leash, etc.
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. There are several quick and easy things you can do around the home to help get the family organized in a pinch. First, determine the various areas throughout the home that you need to organize and follow all surface prep instructions on the back of the packaging.
Cord clutter – especially in common areas such as entry ways – is unsightly for visitors. Following package instructions, adhere Command™ Clear Round Cord Clips on table legs to corral lamp and other electrical cords.
2. Use a Command™ Quartz Key Rail to keep keys and other lightweight necessities handy on the inside of kitchen cabinets or near the front door.
3. Stop by the bathroom and create some additional storage for towels. Following package instructions, mount a Command™ Designer Medium Bath Hook on the bathroom door to hang dry towels for the family or guests to use.
5. Lastly, add a touch of decor to the front of your home. Follow package instructions to adhere a Command™ Modern Reflections Brushed Nickel Metal Hook to hang spring wreaths and other decor.