– Command™ Quartz Key Rail
– Command™ Medium Picture Hanging Strips – this project used four sets
– One cork board square
– One dry-erase board and marker
– Decorative tape
– Push pins
– Items to organize such as keys, photos, notes, gift cards, etc.
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Grab your cork board square, dry-erase board, Command™ Medium Picture Hanging Strips and Command™ Quartz Key Rail. Determine where you want to create your hidden kitchen command center and follow all surface prep instructions on the back of the packaging.
2. Following package instructions, apply the Command™ Medium Picture Hanging Strips to the back of your cork board square. This project used one set on top and one set on the bottom of the square.
Repeat step 2 to attach additional picture hanging strips to the back of the dry-erase board.
3. Mount the dry-erase board and cork board square on the inside of the kitchen cabinet door.
4. Following package instructions, adhere the Command™ Quartz Key Rail above the cork board square and dry-erase board.
5. Now get organized! Use push pins to hang important notes, receipts and more on the cork board and write reminders on the dry-erase board. Use decorative tape to add photos, invitations and other mementos around the center.