– Mini clothespins
– Black scrapbook paper
– Light-colored, textured vellum paper
– Paper cutter
– Double-sided tape
– Silver spray paint
– Black ribbon
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Print out names and table assignments on vellum. Then, cut vellum into 2-3/8" x 4" rectangles.
2. Cut black paper into 3" x 4-5/8" rectangles. Use double-sided tape to adhere vellum onto black paper
3. Spray paint the mini clothespins with silver paint. Let dry.
4. Hang metal hooks on the wall, 7 inches apart, wait 1 hour. Tie a knot on one end of each ribbon and slide it over the Command™ hook.
5. Use clothespins to attach the escort cards to the ribbons.
6. Accommodate any number of guests by adjusting the number of lengths of ribbons.