Laura Putnam, Finding Home
Throwing a monster bash? Here's a fun way to get the party started and boo-tify your home. Command™ Party Products take the scary out of Halloween decorating - like all Command™ Products, they go up easily and come down cleanly.
– Command™ Party Banner Anchors – this project used four
– Command™ Party Ceiling Hooks – this project used three
– Command™ Party Balloon Bunchers – this project used three
– Command™ Party Mini Spring Clips – this project used four
– Paper medallions – this project used seven
– Halloween-themed banner
– Balloons – this project used nine
– Assorted Halloween decorations for the table such as pumpkins, spiders, etc.
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. To quickly and easily transform the dining room into a Halloween Party scene, organize your decorations in the various areas of the room you plan to hang them. Wipe dust from all surfaces.
3. Remove the black liner and press the buncher firmly to the wall for 30 seconds. Repeat steps 2-3 to add additional balloon bunchers.
5. Remove the black liner and press the clip firmly to the surface for 30 seconds. Repeat steps 4-5 to adhere the remaining clips needed to hang the banner. Then, insert each end of the banner into the clips.
6. To hang paper medallions on the front of the window frames, first remove the Command™ Party Banner Anchors and adhesive strips from the packaging. Remove the blue liner and press the adhesive to the hook.
7. Remove the black liner and press the hook firmly to the wall for 30 seconds. Repeat steps 6-7 to hang the remaining two anchors on the window frame. Then, hang one medallion on each anchor.
9. To do this, remove the red liner and press the adhesive to the ceiling hook. Remove the black liner and press the hook firmly to the underside of the window frame for 30 seconds.
10. Hide the tab by tucking it into the slot. Wait one hour before hanging paper medallions. Repeat steps 9-10 to hang the remaining paper medallions.
11. Decorate the table using black and orange pumpkins, spiders and other assorted Halloween decorations.