- Small Pumpkins
- Black cardstock
- Black posterboard
- Black Paint
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Cut 2 sizes of bats out of black cardstock.
2. Cut a hill and a spooky house out of black poster board. Then paint yellow windows with black lines for the window panes on the house.
4. Use Strips to mount the hill, house and 2 bats to the wall.
5. Tape one end of the string to the left bat wings and on end to the right bat wings, so the bats hang still.
6. Use Ceiling Hooks to hang 4 additional bats from the ceiling to give the scene a 3D look.
7. Place small pumpkins and gourds on the mantel and hang a fall banner on the front of the mantel to complete the scene.