Cassie, Hi, Sugarplum!
Celebrate St. Valentine's Day by showcasing your cards. A starburst mirror works really well to hold cards, pictures and love notes. Complete the look by adding a Valentine's Day garland.
1. Layering a small starburst mirror over an existing large, flat mirror, adds depth and interest. Be sure that the original large mirror is securely fastened to the wall before starting the project. Clean the large mirror with isopropyl alcohol, wipe gently and let dry. If you don’t have a starburst mirror, you can create a similar look by hanging Command™ Clear Fridge Clips on another decorative mirror.
2. Remove the red liner to be adhered to the Command™ Sawtooth Sticky Nail Hanger and press the adhesive to the back of the sticky nail. Remove the black liner and press the sticky nail firmly to the large mirror for 30 seconds, and wait one hour before hanging.
3. After one hour, hang the starburst mirror from the Command™ Sawtooth Sticky Nail Hanger. Stabilizer Strips can also be applied by adhering to the back of the mirror. Hang the mirror from the Command™ Sawtooth Sticky Nail Hanger, straighten the mirror as needed, and press on each set of Stabilizer Strips firmly for 30 seconds.
4. Insert Valentine cards in the spokes of the starburst mirror.
5. To create a “Be Mine” garland, cut out block letters out of red felt and attach them to a long ribbon. To create the red heart burlap garland, cut out triangles from red burlap (or you can paint the burlap in any color you like), paint a pink heart in the center of each triangle and glue to the twine.